February 9, 2011

Silsan-1

The title of my post today is the name written on the yacht, or is it a boat? I would not be able to tell the difference. Looks like a private recreational boat.

I am not much of a sea going person. I love the mountains more, but to be among those, I'll have to make trips out of this country.

The weather is still pleasant around here. It rained a bit last night, and this morning it is bright and sunny. The air is crisp and cool, and I am putting up this post while taking a few minutes break from office work to sip some coffee.

Have a lovely day.
Near Kuwait Sea Club
Photograph shot: 4 February 2011

~~~
Participating entry for:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

very impressive. i think that could be considered a yacht, just my opinion and of course i don't sail.

magiceye said...

love this image!

Müge said...

Very beautiful boat, must be a great pleasure to sail towards the open sea in it! :)

eileeninmd said...

Lovely shot the watr and sky are ushc a pretty color.

Jane said...

I would class that as a Yacht, someone has some cash on them though for sure. Love the sky and the blue water, thanks for sharing:)

Mridula said...

I can't make up my mind about what I like more, sea or mountains. :D

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

So many watercraft--all waiting to head to sea!


FANCY THAT!

A hunter of all kinds of water
Had neither a son nor a daughter;
But ocean and sea
Provided such glee—
He fancied adopting an otter!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Frosty Windowpane

Yoshi said...

I miss ocean since we live inland nearby mountain. Well, I like both mountain and ocean! So I enjoyed seeing this photo!

Stephani Cochran said...

Wonderful shot! I love the angle, the sky, and the boats in the background.

Travel France Online said...

Nice photos, nice blog.
Love today's photo as we need sun in western Europe! DeeBee :)

SandyCarlson said...

A beautifully designed boat. Beautiful shot, too.

eden said...

Beautiful capture.

Have a lovely day to you too.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm a mountain person too, although I admit to enjoying lakes and seas...from the shore.

Trotter said...

Time to get out... ;)