As the clock struck twelve...the bartender was almost crushed to death!
- Watch more Television.
- Yea right, I've been missing some good stuff.
- Start being superstitious.
- It's based on science you know.
- Read less.
- It does not make me think.
- Spend my vacation in Cyberspace.
- Certainly, for it is better than the Himalayas.
- Spread out priorities beyond my ability.
- It gets easy to keep track of them that way.
- Stop checking my email at 3:30 in the morning.
- And ignore my insomnia.
- Procrastinate more.
- Starting tomorrow.
- Stop sending e-mails, and messages on yahoo and msn messengers, icq, and be on the phone at the same time.
- And with the same person.
- Never make New Year's resolutions again.
- Surely not...not till 2009 end.
Here are his New Year Resolutions of the past few years as observed by me:
- 2003: He will get his weight down below 180.
- 2004: He will watch his calories until he gets below 190.
- 2005: He will follow his new diet religiously until he gets below 200.
- 2006: He will try to develop a realistic attitude about his weight.
- 2007: He will work out 5 days a week.
- 2008: He will work out 2 days a week.
- 2009: He will try to drive past a gym at least once a week!
Naye Saal Ki Shubhkaamnayein
Noothana Samvathsarasya Shubhaashayaha
Tumka Boren Novi Vors Magta
Posa Varshada Subhashaya
Hosa Varshada Subhaashayagalu
Kul'aam Wa Antum Bikhair
Naya Saal Mubarak Ho